Zacks Investment Research offers powerful tools and market insights to put you in control of your trading success. Consider which features will empower you to achieve your financial goals and pick the level that's right for you.
|Exclusive Commentary, Tools, and Recommendation Portfolios for Long Term Investors|
|Zacks Top 10 Stocks|
|Home Run Investor|
|Stocks Under $10|
|Exclusive Commentary, Tools, and Recommendation Portfolios for Short Term Traders|
|Black Box Trader|
|Stocks Under $10|
|Zacks Short Sell List|
Free membership entitles you to resources to help you profit with no obligation to ever spend a cent:
Profit from the Pros
Zacks' e-newsletter is emailed each weekday morning and summarizes the market, what it means for investors and what to do next. It also includes links to articles featuring 5 newly added Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) stocks, Bull Stock of the Day, some of our top ETF and mutual fund recommendations, and more.
Free Portfolio Tracker
Instantly see the current Zacks Rank and Style Scores for all stocks, Mutual Fund Rank for mutual funds and ETF Rank for ETFs in your portfolio. You'll also get daily email alerts before the market opens with vital information you won't find with any other portfolio tracker such as broker recommendation changes, earnings estimate revisions, earnings surprises, latest company news and more. This powerful tool can help you decide when to buy, hold or most important, sell.
Zacks Premium unlocks all of our powerful tools and research to help improve the performance of your portfolio. This level has everything included in free membership, plus full access to all of these resources:
- Zacks #1 Rank List: 220 of the "best in class" stocks
- Focus List: Portfolio of 50 stocks for the long term
- Equity Research Reports: In-depth analysis, including Zacks Recommendation and Target Price
- Industry Rank: Best stocks in the best industries
- Zacks Earnings ESP Filter: Stocks to buy or sell before they're reported
- Zacks Premium Screens: More than 45 predefined screens created to beat the market
- Zacks Confidential: Hand-selected picks and insights from our experts
- Zacks #1 Rank List: 220 of the "best in class" stocks - the top 5% with the most potential. It has more than doubled the S&P 500 with an average gain of +25.6% per year from January 1, 1988 to May 3, 2021.
- Focus List: Portfolio of 50 stocks for the long term. It complements the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) short-term picks and gives you a top-notch collection of companies expected to outperform the market over the next 12 months.
- Equity Research Reports: In-depth analysis, including Zacks Recommendation and Target Price, on more than 1,000 of the most widely followed stocks.
- Industry Rank: Best stocks in the best industries. Our research shows that over the last 10 years, the stocks in the top half of industries beat the bottom half by a factor of more than 2 to 1.
- Zacks Earnings ESP Filter: Stocks to buy or sell before they're reported. It's based on the Zacks Earnings ESP metric that has proven to predict earnings with 70% accuracy over a 10-year study using a one-week holding period.
- Zacks Premium Screens: More than 45 predefined screens created to beat the market. You can screen for the best Zacks Ranked stocks to match your trading style, and browse by market cap, Broker Rating Upgrades, Management Efficiency, Top Price Performance and more.
- Zacks Confidential: Hand-selected picks and predictions from all of our portfolio recommendation services. Each week, we highlight one of our key strategists and share confidential insights.
Our unique Zacks Ultimate program includes ALL Zacks' private buys and sells from ALL of Zacks' exclusive recommendation portfolios. This level of service includes everything from the Zacks Premium, plus full access to these additional high-powered portfolios for generating maximum trading profits:
- ETF Investor
- Home Run Investor
- Income Investor
- Stocks Under $10
- Value Investor
- Zacks Confidential
- Zacks Top 10 Stocks
- Black Box Trader
- Headline Trader
- Insider Trader
- Large-Cap Trader
- Options Trader
- Short Sell List
- Surprise Trader
- Blockchain Innovators
- Commodity Innovators
- Healthcare Innovators
- Marijuana Innovators
- Technology Innovators